THE PURPOSE OF WIGGLES AND WAGS is to provide a safe, fun and "home" environment for our guests during overnight visits. To ensure the safety and health of your pet and our other guests, we require all guests to comply with the following rules and regulations:
HEALTH: All dogs must be in good health. Owners will certify their dog(s) are in good health and have not been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days. Upon admission, all dogs must be free from any condition that could potentially jeopardize other guests. Dogs that have been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days will require veterinarian certification of health to be admitted or readmitted.
BEHAVIOR: All dogs must be non-aggressive and not food or toy protective. Owners will certify their dog(s) have not harmed or shown any aggressive or threatening behavior toward any person or any other dog(s). Please remember that your pet will be spending time with other pets and the safety and health of all animals is our main concern.
DOG BOARDING: RESERVATIONS REQUIRED FEES:
ONE NIGHT (OR FIRST NIGHT) STAY: $25.00 (plus tax) EACH ADDITIONAL NIGHT $15.00 (plus tax) SECOND (2nd) DOG FROM THE SAME HOUSEHOLD ARE HALF PRICE OF FIRST DOG per Every TWO (2) Dogs. EXAMPLE: 2 dogs = $25.00 + $12.50 for one night and $15.00 + $7.50 for each additional night. (plus tax) 3 dogs = $25.00 + $12.50 + $25 for the first night and $15.00 + $7.50 + $15.00 for each additional Night. (plus tax). 4 dogs = $25.00 + $12.50 + $25.00 + $12.50 (for one night) and $15.00 + $7.50 + $15.00 + $7.50 for each additional night. (plus tax)
Please schedule drop off and pick up times when reservations are made.
* ALL DOGS MUST HAVE AN “ID” TAG ON THEIR COLLAR (if they don't have one, one will be made for them at a cost of $8.00 per tag)
* VERBAL VACCINATION INFORMATION IS REQUIRED BEFORE BOARDING WILL BE ALLOWED. MUST BE ABLE TO SHOW PROOF IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS.
* Dog Vaccines required: (Rabies; Parvo/Distemper & Bordetella for Kennel Cough)
* Boarders may bring their own food, or purchase it from Wiggles and Wags at a price of $2.00 per day. If it is a special order food, owners will be required to bring their own.
WIGGLES AND WAGS OWNER’S AGREEMENT Dogs entering Wiggles and Wags have not been ill with any communicable condition in the last 30 days. I further certify that my
dog(s) has/have not harmed or shown aggressive or threatening behavior towards any person or any other dog. I have read and understand the following:
1. I understand that I am solely responsible for any harm caused by my dog(s) while my dog(s)
is/are attending Wiggles and Wags.
2. I further understand and agree that in admitting my dog(s) to Wiggles and Wags staff have
relied on my representation that my dog(s) is/are in good health and have not harmed or
shown aggressive or threatening behavior towards any person or any other dog.
3. I further understand and agree that Wiggles and Wags and their staff and volunteers will
not be liable for any problems which develop. Reasonable care and precautions are followed,
and I hereby release them of any liability of any kind whatsoever arising from my dog(s)
attendance and participation at Wiggles and Wags.
4. I further understand and agree that any problems which develop with my dog(s) will be
treated as deemed best by staff and volunteers of Wiggles and Wags at their sole
discretion, and that I assume full financial responsibility for any and all expenses involved.
5. Wiggles and Wags reserves the right to refuse/cancel existing service if deemed necessary.
6. Wiggles and Wags reserves the right to use the following barking deterrents as deemed necessary: spray water bottle, bitter apple spray, citronella collar or a calming band.
7. We understand that sometimes plans change. Please call to cancel any reservations. Please note that we are available for drop off and pick up hours are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. If you are going to be earlier or later than our posted times, please let us know at time of reservation. We may charge for an extra night if dogs are not picked up by 6:00 p.m. without prior agreement.
8. Wiggles and Wags does not require spay or neuter, but does prefer it. If a female is in season and is on the property of Wiggles and Wags, the owner of said dog, is 100% responsible for any breeding that may occur resulting in pregnancy. If your female is in season, it is the owner’s responsibility to keep her home from daycare for the entire duration of cycle.
I certify that I have read and understand the policies of Wiggles and Wags set forth on the preceding pages and that I have read and understand the conditions, and statements of this agreement, including the following:
Weekend Boarding pickup & drop-off times to be scheduled at time of appointment.
All Pets must be current on vaccinations. WE WANT YOU AND YOUR DOG(S) and CAT(S) TO BE ABLE TO ENJOY OUR SERVICES AND A "HOME AWAY FROM HOME" WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK! DAYCARE: $12.00 A DAY (WEEKDAYS 7A.M TO 6P.M.) BOARDING PRICING: 1 (OR 1ST) NIGHT = $25.00 ADDITIONAL NIGHTS = $15.00 EACH KITTY CARE (boarding) = $10.00 per Night
DISCOUNTS FOR ADDITIONAL DOGS AND CATS: BUY ONE, GET ONE HALF OFF.